1. Please pray for Dee Mayer in Arizona. Dee has been in discomfort these many last weeks and doctors are coming closer to understanding what is going on with her intestines. Let us hope that some definitive answers are around the corner and a great direction to remedy any problems.
2. Linda Lemster, daughter of Pat, in our congregation fell again. She was taken to the hospital and although she was light-headed with flu-like symptoms, Linda does NOT have the virus.
3. Keep praying for Roger Matlock, who fell right before Thanksgiving and broke his leg. Roger is recovering in a rehab place on the Lowry Campus (He has been there a few times before… yes, in the same place that some of the rest of you from our church have recovered). Keep the Matlocks in mind and heart.
4. Be sure to especially remember the Binks family in prayer this Monday. Al will be buried at Hampden Memorial Gardens not all that far away from church. A funeral service for Al that ALL will be able to attend will be considered once this darn virus is behind us!
5. A funeral director friend of mine shared with me this morning that his nephew Jim Spenser has Covid and is really, really struggling for his life. John (from Newcomer’s) is asking for our prayers and best wishes.
6. Jeff Johnson continues to prepare for his departure from the U.S. to join his wife in Indonesia. Jeff now thinks he will be leaving Denver early in January. Prayers! Prayers! Prayers!
Other needs? Other thanksgivings? Any other prayer requests? Please pass them on to me, to us!
Pastor Mike Lemke
PS: Thank you Mary Lemke (Mom) for getting out our newsletters earlier today. Be looking for them soon at your homes!